One Seeks Brilliant High-Quality Content!
Please support the emergence of ONE by either sending us your personal awakening story or pointing us in the direction of those stories that illustrate non-dual realization. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Though we are not able to pay for articles at this time, your submissions can serve in many ways:
- Most importantly, many people around the globe have incredible personal stories to share, stories of radical kindness, compassion, forgiveness, and inner awakening to non-dual reality. Sadly these inspirational stories never get published when they could touch the lives of so many.
- ONE can help you to get your story told and felt across the globe! And in this, you will be doing a great service in sharing the transmission of an awakened heart, a heart that has somehow been pulled beyond the usual bounds of fear and protection toward the freedom of unconditional love and non-separation. You will be of support to many on the spiritual path, and the transmission of all our sharings will have an opportunity to spread like wildfire from heart to heart.
- If applicable, you are welcome to include a short bio and link to your organization or upcoming event at the end of the article.
- If you are a public speaker, publishing your articles in ONE can help to attract invitations for speaking engagements.
- If you are a published author, you can include a direct sales link to your book and any upcoming events.
- If you advocate a particular nonprofit organization or philanthropic foundation, you can include a website link at the end of you article that will drive people to the website of your choice.
- Not only will you be contributing to global awakening, it’s an opportunity for FREE advertising that is permanent because all past issues are archived and available online, beginning with the Winter Issue, 2012.
Below is a list of content appropriate to ONE:
- Highly inspirational true life stories that illustrate awakening to our fundamental nature as one — personal accounts of experiencing oneself as the ever-present eternal ground of being, not separate from all that is. One format that can work well is to share what life was like before the awakening, what you experienced as the awakening, and what life is like now (though of course you are not limited to this format!).
- True tales of radical forgiveness, extreme healing, near death experiences, or the unexpected gifts that often occur when life demands a surrender to the heart.
- Articles and interviews that explore what it means to live a life of conscious presence, true to our essential nature as love, as awareness. What does that look like, if anything? How is that experienced in your life?
- Articles and interviews that illustrate where science and spirituality meet.
- Articles that report on the interdependency between all living things—our connection to the earth, the forests, the animals, the air and water, the food we grow and eat.
- Poetry that expresses our true nature as one.
- Stories, photos, and video clips of the animals, our exemplary teachers, who show us through their generous acts of inter-species love and acceptance how we can love and honor one another in all our diversity.
- If you are an artist and your art embodies the essence of ONE, visit our “featured artist” page and then contact us!
Article submissions from all countries, written in English, are sought after and welcomed!
- Minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 3,500 for featured articles.
- Give each article a title.
- Send a photo of yourself. Preferably a “headshot,” face only, head and shoulders photo, minimum of 150 x 150 pixels.
- Also please send 1 – 6+ photos of good quality and high resolution that somehow relate to the article or story. The larger the image, the more options available for layout and the better the results. Ideally images should be 600 pixels wide or larger.
- If you have a short youtube or other video that relates well to your article, preferably no more that 4.5 minutes, please send the url address and we will embed the video in your article. This is a great complimentary feature!
At the end of the article you can include:
- A short bio of yourself — 2 to 3 sentences that summarize or explain who you are and what you do.
- Contact information such as email and website.
- Links to your events or supporting organizations.
Please know that your articles may be respectfully edited by the editor, and that I am committed to working with you toward a highly polished professional article that you will be proud of!
If you have an amazing personal story to share that meets the content criteria at ONE but has yet to be written, I welcome you to let me interview you and record your story, which we will then sculpt into a beautiful contributing article.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in contributing an article to ONE, please contact us!